Redirecting

Redirecting

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Late Lunch at Othello's

皆さんこんばんは!

今日は中学からの先輩とランチをしてきました~

Hello!!

Today I had a super late lunch with a friend of mine at
my daddy's restaurant, Othello's Cafe and Bar (^o^)/


This is my friend Acey ↑↑

I have worked with her on photoshoot projects for this blog before!!
One that is coming soon~ ^w^


I had Angel Hair Aglio Olio Pasta
and Acey had a tomato based spaghetti~


Next is dessert!!


Looks devine right?
Haha..

For those who want to try out the food at this place,
here's the address:
12 Greenwood Avenue
Singapore 289204

The food is good!! I promise!!!! o(>~<)o

久々の再会で楽しかった!!

Short post >.<
That's all for today~

See you (^w^)/

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 08, 2012

    おいしそう!><

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never take me go eat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the food looks really good :) i think i will go eat sometime soon ;)

    ReplyDelete