Redirecting

Redirecting

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Outfit Today #10

Technically, this was my outfit yesterday ^.^

Oh well~

今回の私服コーデは、
大人可愛いカラーブロッキングなスタイルにしてみました  
どう?
Top / トップ : H&M
Black dress / ドレス : Cotton On
Shoes / シューズ : Rubi Shoes
Bag / バッグ : Far East

キレイな緑色~~ ♥♥
As I've mentioned before,
I'm trying to wear more colour!!
So I went for a clean colour blocking style for this outfit~
Lovin' this shade of green!!
Super in love with this clutch bag ^w^
And it only cost me $29!!
Check out the previous post on my new hair colour & cut!!
 Click here

See you~

8 comments:

  1. Super kawaii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply just love your style!
    Love your blog!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweater with that skirt. So cool.

    www.movimentomoda.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! i love your blog!!! *follows*

    ReplyDelete