Redirecting

Redirecting

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Get 30% off tickets to Marble Collection Fashion Show!

Big news my readers!
 
 
Hey there!
 
So,
there is a big fashion event coming real soon on 11th Nov
called Marble Collection!
It is a Japanese fashion event and MANY big names from Japan are coming to Singapore!!
Famous models like Hikari Shiina, Mayu Koike and Aki Poyo
from Popteen and Ranzuki etc will be walking on the runway for this event!!
So cool right?? OAO
 
And here's the best part~
Want to get 30% discount off tickets to Marble Collection??
 
Leave me a comment on this post with your email address and I will get back to you!!
 
This is only valid till 12pm this Friday so do hurry ^o^

And of course only valid to those residing in Singapore ^_^''
 
I will be there myself so I look forward to seeing you my readers~!!


22 comments:

  1. Love mayuuuuu!
    myv382@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I live in Europe ...
    I look forward to your next post to see photos of the event! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..

      Yes! I will be blogging about the event so stay tuned!! ^o^

      Delete
  3. omg i love hikari shina!!!!! why is this only in singapore??? T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha which country are you from?

      Delete
  4. Omg popteen models!♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ yes please!!<3 :)
    SLiverstallion@hotmail.com^^

    Cheryl:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me want too!!! ^-^ rinrin_mikan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Mireille/Mirai here! :D I'm interested in the tickets!

    Email's yanping.93@gmail.com

    Thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mee! :D joslynwanyee@hotmail.com

    Thank you!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have a ticket for me please! thank you!!
    waiyi22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm interested in the tickets!
    Thank you so much! ^^

    kamiyano.haruhana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I didn't receive anything!^^; maybe you sent to the wrong mail? Thanks!^^ it's Sli not sil!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it in your junk inbox?

      Email me!! tokyomodeaddict@hotmail.com
      And please hurry! I need to send the orders soon! Thank you >.<

      Delete
  11. Oh no >,< i saw this too late >,< is it still possible now? TmT if so email me can? Terenz_ccla@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete