Redirecting

Redirecting

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Photoshoot making ♡

おととい、
朝から一日撮影でした ^w^

 
At a photoshoot 2 days ago~
 
 
イベント用の撮影です
 
This time it was a photoshoot for an upcoming event..
Can't say what event though >.< Sorry!!

今回、
いろんな面白いコスチュームを着る事ができて楽しかった!!

さてこのキャラクターはなんでしょうか?!↓↓
 
 
Wanna guess what character I'm playing?
Its pretty obvious though.. LOL
 
 
The NAKED eyeshadow palatte!! OAO
↓↓

 
 
メイクアーティストさんのアイシャドウパレット
私も欲しい~~ 笑

I want to get me one of these TT__TT
 


赤リップ ♥♥

Red lips~
 

こんな感じ~  ↓↓

My pictures turned out something like this..


 
What do you think?
Haha..
 
撮影終了 \(^o^)/

けっこう疲れました =.=

End of shoot shot!!  ↑↑
It was quite a tiring day.. But I had fun ^o^
Made some new friends too~
 
では、
またね ♥

9 comments:

  1. You are SOOOOO gorgeous *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Little Red Riding Hood, so cute!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. red riding hood!!! kawaii~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I was thinking about red riding hood for Halloween this year... Maybe in the future! You look super cute! The red lips suit you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i used to like the character even until now!

    http://little-xiao-han.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete