Redirecting

Redirecting

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Get 10% off at Datsumo Labo

Sponsored Post
That's right!
 
Get 10% off your hair removal treatment at Datsumo Labo from me!!!!
 
For those of you who don't know,
Datsumo Labo is a popular hair removal salon based in Japan

that is famous for their "Full Body Hair Removal" Package.

And they are known for their low-cost, but effective treatments!
 

 
I've been going for treatments for more than a month now..
And so far its great!
 
 
 
So,
how can you get the discount?
 
Well its super simple!
 
 and leave a comment here on this post as well ^o^
 
It's that easy!
 
And I must say,
if you are looking for a permanent hair removal treatment..
Datsumo Labo is a good choice!
For many reasons!!
 
 
or to find out more about the salon,
 
 
 
Hope to see you there~ (^o^)/
 

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I want to do this :< Too bad its only in singapore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me me! I want (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Yuki, could you do a review on Hada Labo if you have used it before? (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this too! Thanks Yukie!

    ReplyDelete