Redirecting

Redirecting

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Vogue Girl Japan Scanlation

Hi everyone!
I manage to get my hands on the recent issue of Vogue Girl Japan
so I thought I'd share it with you guys~
 
Its going to be ALL images from here so enjoy (^o^)/
 


 
One of my favourite Japanese models,
Mizuhara Kiko ↓↓
 




 
I spot Murua shoes here~~ ↑↑
 



 
LOVE monochrome fashion ♥ ♥
 








 
Layering see-throughs ↑↑
I've always wanted to try this style~
 
















 
Doesn't this model look a bit like a female version of Ueda from Kattun??!!
 
I swear she kinda does!!
 


 
Long post ^w^
 
Hope you liked it!
 
Pictures from Vogue Girl Japan


7 comments:

  1. mikan chanApril 22, 2013

    thank you for scanning! do you think you can scan vivi too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome~ Wow vivi has alot of pages O.O Haha I'll see what I can do

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing~!!
    And you know KAT-TUN~ www

    ReplyDelete