Redirecting

Redirecting

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Working on something new!

皆さんこんばんは!
 
Hi everyone!
As you can tell, when I don't update my blog
it would mean that I have been busy..
And I have in fact been VERY busy!!
 
学校の休みが始まったんですが、
毎日が忙しくて全然遊んでいません >.<
 
なぜかと言うと。。
TMAは今、HelloAsiaと新しいプロジェクトを始める事になりました!
楽しみにしてください!! ^o^
 
 
準備が大変で、
家のテーブルがとんでもないことになっています。。笑
 
This school holiday,
I've been busy preparing for a new 'project' that I'm starting with HelloAsia ^o^
Shan't say what, look forward to it though!! Haha
 
 
There is still so much to do~~ TT__TT
 
Vist to SOZO's office to check out their studio ↓↓
(Courtesy of Jim-san ^w^)
 
 
Testing the studio lights~
Haha!!
 
 
SOZO's office was pretty cool!
They had all these posters and autographs of
Japanese artists and celebrities..
One of which,
a signed AKB48 board!!
 
 
I'm not a huge fan of AKB48,
but that is cool!
 
では、
see you


6 comments:

  1. Wait wait wait, I'm quite shocked now! You're 2 years younger than me and look at you! You're such a successful girl!!!! You're doing what you like, meeting famous people, having an interesting life in general! 私も頑張ります!笑
    Have a super nice day and good luck with all your projects! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fighto yuki ^o^/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in the last photo!!!

    ReplyDelete