Redirecting

Redirecting

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Shibuya Girls Runway Stage Report

こんばんは!
 
先週、Clark Quay で
「Shibuya Girls Runway」
のファッションショーに行ってきました ☆
 

 中学からの友達、チェリーちゃんと ↑↑
 Last week, I attended the
Shibuya Girls Runway fashion show
at Clark Quay!!
Brought to you by Onward Singapore.
 
Shibuya Girls Runway is a collaborative fashion show
by 3 Japanese brands:
Rose Bullet, Dip Drops and Love Boat
 
 

 When my friends and I finally settled into our seats,
a tall TALL pink woman came walking out...
 
友達と席についたら、
全身ピンクの背の高い人がステージに現れた。。
 
 
よーく見たら。。
オカマだと気づいた!!  笑
 
Starred at her for a while & realized she/he was a drag queen O.o
Am I supposed to refer to a drag queen as a she or he?? LOL
She had like pink unicorn-ish hair & rainbow coloured fluffs on her dress.. Haha
 
But we found out later,
that she is the emcee of the event!!
 
なんとその人はイベントの司会者だった ^_^''
ビックリ!
 
 
My friend Charice and I taking a few picture before
the show starts~
 

 
Catalogues & vouchers from the Onward ↓↓
 
 
The fashion show is starting!! o(>~<)o
 
 
Start by watching this video of the highlights of the show~~~!!!


Put together by my awesome sista, Acey Cakey ☆☆
(Contact me if you would like to acquire her for work)

Some snap shots ↓↓
 




 
(Pictures by Street 1000 by ヤクシ)
 
My favourite was the line by "Love Boat"
 
 
(Pictures by STREET ANGELS SINGAPORE Pte Ltd)
 

 
After that we went to the after party at club Cassis~
 
クラブ Cassis で二次会 ↓↓

 
Me with Sae-san (left), and Keiko-san (right)
Sae-san is a part time model, and if I heard her correctly
she use to work for Mark Styler in Japan OAO
I was like woooaaahhhh~~ So cool!!

 
Fun night out with my girlfriends (^o^)/
Coz we work together as well,
so it was a good night to chill out ♥♥
 
 
Runway shots by Kunihiro Yakushi,
Noriaki Tsuchiya


1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 07, 2013

    I love your skirt! Can I ask where you got them? :>

    ReplyDelete