Redirecting

Redirecting

Friday, July 12, 2013

Wear COLOUR This Summer - Outfit Today #23

Hi fellas!

I think you can see that there is a lot of bright colours
coming in this post~

That's because this summer I have made an oath ↓↓

Yup that's right guys!

For my loyal readers you might know that
I like to wear a lot black and white >.<
And it's hard to explain but lately for a long time
I've been feeling like I'm losing my edge so..

I have decided to get my thang back on with some colours~
Haha

So here's my outfit yesterday!



Super duper love my new clutch bag from H&M
AT ONLY $10 GUYS!!

I love GSS~~~
(Great Singapore Sale)


Top / トップ : Zara

Skirt / スカート : Emoda (Japanese Brand)

Bag / バッグ : H&M

Shoes / シューズ : (somewhere in Taiwan)

Shades / サングラス : MDS

Necklace / アクセサリー : Far East





My make-up of the day ↑↑

And just in case you might ask,
my nails where done by The Nail Artelier

The same talented nail artist who featured on

Stay tuned for more colourful outfits~

See you 

3 comments:

  1. I love your dress! It looks very nice this summer <3 I love your eye make up, you're so pretty~ the shoes look like Jeffrey Campbell , though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 13, 2013

    Love your nails! You look good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that zara top haha! I should have bought it looks so pretty on you :D

    ReplyDelete