Redirecting

Redirecting

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Wear COLOUR This Summer - Outfit Today #26

Hellooooo~

Summer is almost over,
but I ain't done with my Wear Colour This Summer campaign!



Top / トップ : Mango

Suspender Shorts / サスペンダーショーツ : Blu Sunflower

Shades / サングラス : MDS

Headband / ヘッドバンド : Sommerset 313



Trying to be hip in this pose ↓↓


As most of you might know,
I'm forever a busy bee complaining how tired or stressed I am (lol)
so recently I went on an overboard shopping spree
to relieve my stress..


I spend over 500 bucks TT__TT
Its not a lot but each item was quite costly..
My wallet kinda hurts nowww

That's all guys!
And since I haven't been blogging as often these 2 months,
next post I'm going to bribe you guys with a giveaway!!


Stay tuned~

バイ 

5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!! ^^ Looking good Yuki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you match your colours! You look great :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was only recently that I started to wear colours though #^.^#

      Delete
  3. This is an awesome outfit Yukiiieee ♥ So kawaiiii~

    ReplyDelete