Redirecting

Redirecting

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas - Outfit Today #30

Christmas is around the corner!
And thought I should do a Christmas outfit post.



I'm actually wearing a black dress and a crop top over it from Indiesin.
Indiesin has a nice collection.
I buy most of my sunglasses from them.
You should visit their webstore or I'd recommend their physical stores!
(Far East Plaza #04-117 or Bugis Junction #03-12c)
I always prefer to visit stores for a better experience of the brand.

Top / トップ : Indiesin

Dress / ドレス : Zara

Bag / バッグ : Stradivarius

Necklace / アクセサリー : Lovisa

Shoes / シューズ : Dip Drops (Japanese Brand)



Make-up inspired by one of my favourite bloggers ever, Gary Pepper Girl 
I absolutely adore her! She's amazing.



I think I've worn these shoes out from Dip Drops so many times, I've lost count.
They are really gorgeously comfortable!
And I think I've posted one too many photos of it on my instagram.. Haha
Its so comfy, I bought my second pair in black.

All these gorgeous were photos taken by a dear friend Jonathan Liu.
Thanks so much!
I don't think I can go back to shooting my outfits in point and shoot cameras..
Hahaha

Merry Christmas everyone

4 comments:

  1. This is really a festive look, it instantly reminded me of Christmas & you look gorgeous.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. boots look great when paired with that skirt!
    xo
    www.showandpastell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was a dress! I wore a crop top over haha

      Delete