Redirecting

Redirecting

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Outfit Today — 31

Had another outfit shoot recently with Vivien, an old friend of mine.
Wearing the coolest shades from Indiesin
and a men's vintage blazer.



We walked around Dempsey Hill for quite a bit before we
found this beautiful house with mint green walls.
What a pretty colour.
Don't see it much in Singapore!

And excuse my tousled hair. It's not very flattering in these shots.
The truth is that I have very straight hair. And so no matter how much I curl them or
try to lock them down with hairspray they never lasts long!
So after I get my hair and make-up done at home
and by the time we get to the shoot location.. My hair goes down..
But the nicely taken photographs made up for it I think!



I can't get enough of quarter pants lately.
People might think it would make your legs look shorter,
but if paired with the right pair of shoes. It gives a sophisticated edge I believe!

And yup, I was crazy enough to wear a turtle neck in this
summery weather.



Unique shades right?
They are from Indiesin
I bought these quite some time back, but they still never fail to
make every outfit look better.

Photographs by Vivien Tan

It's been a while since I saw her! I'm glad this shoot gave us a chance to catch up a little.
Even grabbed a quick cup of iced teas and coffees after
from Jones at Dempsey which was incredibly refreshing after walking in the sun.

Happy New Year guys!

6 comments:

  1. That's a cool outfit you've got there and a nice touch of vintage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The style is so retro. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair still looks great in the photos though.
    And I seriously love your style!
    Even though they don't really suit Singapore weather.
    Hehe. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sunglasses, so very cool!

    ReplyDelete